All Natural Hand & Body Wash
Mrs White’s all natural, people, pet & planet friendly hand and body wash for basin, bath & shower.
– No artificial fragrances
– No petro-chemical ingredients
– No SLES, SLS, Parabens or synthetic preservatives
– Mild and gentle on your skin
– For adults or children
Do give it a try if you normally have allergy problems with liquid soaps as Mrs White’s sufactant is made from sugar beet and this combined with only natural ingredients gives a really gentle soap.
Choice of Aromatherapy grade hand blended essential oils
- La Lavende; our lavender blend uses only essential oils from the finest flower crops to create a crisp lavender aroma which is instantly recognisable. Much more modern than more powdery, traditional lavenders, Mrs White’s La Lavande mixes flowers from the rolling hills of Provence, sun drenched Spain, Italy and even home grown lavender from the Garden of England.
- September in Sicily; A burst of sun kissed citrus fruits. Fresh, zesty, and delightfully juicy.
- Rose Arbour; when my parents were courting, coples would stroll around the parks on Sunday afternoons. The most romantic spot in their local Peckham Rye Park was the Sexby Rose Garden, with its dense covered walkways of rose arbours it was a popular spot for young couples. Years late my mother would take me to the Rose Garden, the scent of the roses was intoxicating, we would collect the fallen petals and later use them to make rose water. I wanted to create a fragrance that reminded me of those endless, childhood, English summers. Aids healing and will help treat scars and blemishes. Tones the skin and is widely believed to have anti-aging qualities. Will create a youthful glow and leave skin silky smooth and smelling divine.
A La Lavende, Rose Arbour, September in Sicily
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.