Due to our quick growth, Mortar & Milk is looking for another clinical aesthetician to help treat our growing client list.
– Passion about skin, and skincare, is critical. It’s what we are 100% about,
– so this position is for that person who lives and breathes healthy skin
– A deep understanding of skin on a science-based level (we are happy to train up for the right candidate)
– Flexibility, compassion, and an ability to listen without judgment
– Work with each client to make sure they feel safe, and to treat each client effectively.
– Ensure delivery of exceptional standards of customer care
– Maintain the highest standard of visual presentation in the clinic
– Continually raise awareness of the brand and educate clients in the product and treatment range
– Previous 2 years experience working within a professional and high standard spa environment
– NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy, or preferably Level 4 Clinical Aesthetics
– Proven record of retail selling skills
– Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
– Must have a strong working knowledge of the science of skin
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include into your cover letter why/how you got into skincare,
a list of brands you’ve worked with and the best experience you’ve had with a client.